“The intention of Starlight Ridge Woodland Retreat is that it be a place of peace, harmony, love, light and joy and through some evolution of that intention – the Universe has brought me and Starlight Ridge where we are today with the help of many friends.”–Katherine, Owner
“For about 15 years or so, I have had a vision of being involved in offering a place in nature for people to come slow down, breathe and smell the roses – literally and figuratively. A place that offers a safe environment for people from all walks of life to experience physical, mental, emotional balancing and spiritual growth.
I do correct others and myself when we slip and call it a porch as we do in the South. It is definitely a VERANDA. Warm, friendly gracious hospitality is what Starlight Ridge has become know for. The blessing of offering nourishment to people – nourishment for the body and nourishment for the Soul, I feel this is the mission of Starlight Ridge. Peace, warmth, community, love, light, joy, fun, etc. are offered every day.
I invite you to come to the country and shine and have your own Starlight Ridge experience.”–Katherine Friday, Owner
Directions to Starlight Ridge Woodland Retreat Center
281 Matt Abbott Rd
North Little Rock, AR 72120
Directions from Little Rock
- Take I-40 W/US-65 N to AR-89 E in Mayflower. Take exit 135 from I-40 W/US-65 N
- Merge onto I-30 E
- Take the Interstate 40 W exit on the left
- Keep left, follow signs for I-40 W/Fort Smith/US-65 N and merge onto I-40 W/US-65 N
- Take exit 135 for AR-89 toward AR-365/Mayflower
- Follow AR-89 E to Matt Abbott Rd in Wilson
- Turn right onto AR-89 E (signs for Arkansas 89 S)
- Turn left onto Matt Abbott Rd–Destination will be on the right